New for 2019, Tiki Kon is hosted at the beautiful Doubletree by Hilton at Lloyd Center. While we loved the 1970s charm of our previous hotel at Jantzen Beach, we love this new location even more. It's just minutes away from some of Portland's best attractions, and steps away from three MAX light rail lines.
You don't have to stay on-site to enjoy Tiki Kon, but it's a great way to maximize your weekend with us. Rooms start at just $155/night with our group rate. Minimum two-night Friday and Saturday stay required.
Check availability Reservations available March 15.
At our new host hotel, you'll find:
- Hilton quality and service
- Views of the river, bridges, downtown and Mt. Hood
- Three light rail lines, with a stop directly across the street serving all points
- 25 minute train ride from the airport, just $2.50 door to door
- 15 minute ride to the heart of downtown
- Discounted $10/night parking, lowest in the area
- Easy walk to restaurants, grocery stores, liquor store, coffee, shopping, and cinemas
- Excellent on-property restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool and fitness center
- Former site of Steve Crane's Kon Tiki restaurant
Here are some of our favorite nearby attractions:
- Hale Pele, 1.2 miles, 9-14 minutes via bus, 25 minute walk, view map
- Rum Club, 1 mile, 11-17 minutes via bus, 20 minute walk, view map
- Portland Saturday Market, 1.5 miles ,10-19 minutes via light rail, view map
- The Alibi Tiki Lounge, 2.5 miles, 24-30 minutes via light rail, view map
- Voodoo Doughnut, 0.7 mile, 14 minute walk, view map
- Powell's City of Books, 1.6 miles, 19-30 minutes via public transit, view map
- Ground Kontrol (barcade), 1.5 miles, 13-15 minutes via light rail, view map
- Ate-Oh-Ate (Hawaiian plate lunch), 1.3 miles, 26 minute walk, view map